Here at He Hi She Lo, we are committed to looking after your Personal Information in a way that you feel is 100% safe and secure.
We will always handle matters relating to your privacy in a responsible manner and of course we also comply with all relevant data protection laws.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How can I control my cookies?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to do the following:
• Delete all cookies;
• Block all cookies;
• Allow all cookies;
• Block third-party cookies;
• Clear all cookies when you close the browser;
• Open a 'private browsing" / 'incognito" session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
• Install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
For more information on controlling cookies using different browsers, see Browser Controls below.
• A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
• The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
• Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
• New technologies such as Mozilla's Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
• Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Type of Cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Necessary - These are cookies which are essential for the running of our website. They include for example, cookies that allow you to remain logged into our website. Without these cookies, parts of our websites would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
Functionality – These cookies are used to remember your preferences on our website and to provide enhanced, more personal features. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or gather information.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making a purchase on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our website.
If you want to disable cookies on our site, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies.
How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
>For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "privacy" tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
>For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click "Content settings".
3. Click "Cookies"
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on "Remove all Website Data"
>For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
2. Click on the icon "privacy"
3. Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
>For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files"> "Preferences"
Phone: +44 (0)1279 792156 or 07773 014794
Post: He Hi She Lo
19 Church Mead