Why Should You Buy From Us ?
With so many websites selling crystals these days, it's sometimes confusing trying to decide which one is the best one to buy from.
Who's going to give you good prices, high quality crystals, great value crystals, clear descriptions of what you are buying? Who offers advice and provides great service too?
Indeed, can you find all this in one supplier?
At He Hi She Lo we understand your concerns and, although we're not perfect, we do listen, and we try very hard to get things right.
Here are our own top 10 reasons why we think you should buy from us.
1) We only sell AA Grade or A Grade stones, you won't be stuck with any low grade stones that look nothing like they are supposed to.
2) We're no "fly by night" company, we've been trading for over 20 years now. Nor are we just faceless internet people, we exhibit at many Mind Body and Spirit shows all over the UK. You are warmly invited to come and see us and make your selection in person.
3) We're happy to offer advice and answer your crystal questions - even if you don't buy anything from us.
4) Our photos are what we have for sale. Each time we buy new stock, we re-photograph it to keep the website up to date with what we actually have to offer.
5) All of our internet purchases are securely wrapped and packaged, and each crystal or stone that you order comes to you individually wrapped in its own bag complete with its own little information leaflet telling you all about the properties of that piece.
6) If you receive anything from us that, for whatever reason at all, you don't like, just send it back. We don't charge re-stocking fees, we don't charge administration fees, we don't charge return fees. We simply don't charge anything if you return something to us.
7) We are happy to accept most most major credit & debit cards in payment.
8) We hate finding something on the internet at a good price and then realising that the shipping cost is greater than the thing we are buying! So, if your order exceeds £40 (Forty Pounds Sterling) shipping is free! If your order is under £40 (Forty Pounds Sterling) then our shipping rates are very competitive.
9) As well as customers here in the UK, we have customers in the USA, Canada, Denmark, Japan, France, Italy, Australia, Cyprus, Norway, Greece, Malaysia, Netherlands, Spain, and South Africa, many of whom have ordered from us time and time again.
10) We're members of both the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and the National Market Traders Federation (NMTF) and we are happy to follow their rules, regulations and guidelines. We're also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1988.
We really do work hard at getting it right !
back to our Home Page